Topical Chat Room of August: Let's communicate in English!

提供高中以下學生投稿及文學討論用
hey people... due to lack of access to network, I have also lost access to Chinese typing program... (不要啊)

but this inspired me with an idea that to communicate in English as a monthly topic, since I really want to assimilate you people with me... (XD) (except for the jackass who is currently in Queensland)

hence, let us start talking in this foreign language NOW...... (爽)

hey 輕衣
I know you went to Kim Mon
Did you see the cannons of the Communists on the shore opposite?... XD

Great idea!It can make my English become better!

I come back before three weeks ago,
I didn't see any cannons ,because they were using the Nuclear bomb now!
And I saw their ships from telescope,
''Don't forget our home is not in here '' engraves on a big stone by Jiang Zhongzheng ,and ''GIVE MY COUNTRY BACK '' this four big words engraves on a wall by the same guy .(My brother said maybe on the shore opposite has a wall engraves ''NO~WAY~'' .

I hope you can understand what I talk about,
My English degree is really bad,
by the way ,I called you sometimes,(yesterday and before several weeks )
but didn't work;
A old man answer me in Taiwanese.............(Don't tell me that was you.....= =)
take  interpreter......

輕衣 寫:Great idea!It can make my English become better!

I come back before three weeks ago,
I didn't see any cannons ,because they were using the Nuclear bomb now!
And I saw their ships from telescope,
''Don't forget our home is not in here '' engraves on a big stone by Jiang Zhongzheng ,and ''GIVE MY COUNTRY BACK '' this four big words engraves on a wall by the same guy .(My brother said maybe on the shore opposite has a wall engraves ''NO~WAY~'' .

I hope you can understand what I talk about,
My English degree is really bad,
by the way ,I called you sometimes,(yesterday and before several weeks )
but didn't work;
A old man answer me in Taiwanese.............(Don't tell me that was you.....= =)
XD...... hey... tell me your number then... I might call you one day (through public telephone)

you should buy a telephone card for calling overseas first, and then enter some numbers like national code and area code when you hear the instructions in the phone... just follow the steps you hear in the phone... DID YOU EVEN BUY A TELEPHONE CARD??????!!!......
\./

btw......we often call the guy who wrote those four characters carved on the stone "Chiang Kai-Shek" in English...

I saw those pictures in your album...... XD......

BUY A TELEPHONE CARD?
Certainly---NOT........(I guess so ,but I'm not sure.Actually I don't really understand my phone..........= =)

''Chiang Kai-Shek''?
okay , it looks better than ''Jiang Zhongzheng''.

I'm happy about you saw those pictures^^~
I got go now , I already late for class ><.

To 狂言 :
Did you finish it ???=口=
You can use '' Homepage translation''.
(你可以用''語言工具'',在視窗的右上方)

upload some more mate......@Q@......
I wanna see the cannons of Taiwan
(and then report the information I have to the Communists of the mainland... (XD) )

Well.....Mr.Spy......= =,
I don't think we have cannons ....(←such weak a country....)

and^^~
Here is my homework today(actually...is yesterday= =)
please revision mistake for me~><~PLEASE~

<MY INTEREST>

My interest is watching TV , shopping , sleeping and play the machine of basketball ,or the machine of catching dolls.
I usually watching news first when I turn on the TV , and then I’ll brows movies of western. However , not anytime can found astonishing news or a good movie. I’ll turn to the program of popular music , or cartoon .
Although I don’t have much money , I still love shopping. Sometimes I really want something , but I can’t buy it ; I don’t know why I’m enjoy about that painful feel .
I’m not really like sleep , but I always asleep in class , and then everyone thought I am a guy who love sleeping. I like dream no matter bad dream or good dream .I always try to remember them when I waked up .
About these machine of games , them took me lots money!I think the machine of catching dolls is a lier , it looks easy to catch dolls , but it doesn’t. However , I still can’t help but play their games.

but homepage translation .....全翻譯有時候很奇怪→forgive me ~"~

輕衣 寫:Well.....Mr.Spy......= =,
I don't think we have cannons ....(←such weak a country....)

and^^~
Here is my homework today(actually...is yesterday= =)
please revision mistake for me~><~PLEASE~

<MY INTEREST>

My interests are: watching TV , shopping , sleeping and playing basketball machine ,or the machine of catching dolls.
I usually watch news first when I turn on the TV , and then I’ll search for movies of western countries. However , not everytime I can find astonishing news or a good movie. I’ll switch to the program of popular music , or cartoon .
Although I don’t have much money , I still love shopping. Sometimes I really want something , but I can’t buy it ; I don’t know why I enjoy that painful feeling .
I do not really like sleeping (or "to sleep") , but I always asleep in class , and then everyone thought I am the guy who loves sleeping. I like dreaming, no matter bad dreams or good dreams .I always try to remember them, when I woke up .
About these machine of games , they cost me lots of money!I think the machine of catching dolls is a lier , it looks easy to catch dolls , but it isn't. However , I still can’t help but play their games.(What do you want to say in the sentence coloured in blue???@@)
roughly corrected in red

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU XDDDDD
teacher said it's good!!!!

I still can’t help but play their games.(What do you want to say in the sentence coloured in blue???@@)

that means :我仍然忍不住玩那些遊戲

my classmate teach me this↓
can't help but...= 忍不住...